Thursday, November 24, 2005

a joke

My mom sent me this joke. I usually don’t laugh at a lot she sends me, but this one got me. Maybe it has something to do with all the medical crap we’ve been going through, or maybe I can so identify with the poor guy, but I got a chuckle and wanted to share it with you all. Don’t you feel lucky? 

The owner of this drug store walks in to find a guy leaning heavily against a wall. The owner asks the clerk : “What’s with the guy over there by the wall?”

The clerk responds: “Well, he came in here this morning to get something for his cough. I couldn’t find the cough syrup, so I gave him an entire bottle of laxative”.

The owner, wide -eyed and excited shouts : “You idiot! You can’t treat a cough with a bottle of laxatives”.

The clerk calmly responds: “Of course you can, look at him. He’s afraid to cough.”

No comments:

Post a Comment