Sunday, April 9, 2006

colors of Mexico


I joined a new group at Flickr and have been concentrating on color. So, check out the photos in Flickr and let me know what you think.

We’re getting used to the absence of Jamie and Sissy, but that’s not necessarily a good thing. Last night Ellen told me, “sometimes I think of Daddy and I cry”. Sob. My father managed to get all my spreadsheets off my “bad” hard drive and I’m dancing with happiness. He also managed to get the thousands of pictures I never uploaded to said Flickr and, well, basically saved my sanity. I’ve updated our expenses and am happy that even with the outlay we’ve made to get M down here so far, our expenses haven’t taken a huge hit. Course, the fact that the kids and I are averaging $25/day in expenses down here doesn’t hurt. We’ve really been frugal and it is making a huge difference. I’m sure I had something to say, but either it has escaped me or I simply wanted to point to the pretty pictures…

No comments:

Post a Comment